It’s the holidays! Time for the hustle and bustle of checking off your gift list. While you’re enjoying all of the music, lights, balsam fir scents and gifting for everyone else do not forget the best giftee. Your love. I know you remember those holidays without them. Alone, pretending to not care how much you don’t want to be at the holiday dinner you were invited to because the people didn’t want you to be sad and lonely.
While you’re out celebrating the holidays with parties and get togethers be sure to make a date to celebrate love. It is a gift! Naughty or nice there’s plenty of date nites to have.
Grab your cups for spiked cider and hot cocoa! Here we go!
- Sexy Santa Photo Shoot- get the instax polaroid, some xmas lights, your santa hat and jingle some balls with a sexy photo shoot. Put the photos in an album and put it under the tree as a “special gift”.
- Ice Skating and Hot Cocoa- head to the local ice skating rink and go for a spin. Be sure to wrap up and don’t forget to stop for Hot cocoa, extra marshmallows please!
- Get Fancy- rent a swank hotel room, have room service or go to posh restaurant. Wear your best holiday party clothes. Plenty of restaurants have holidays specials, use this time to exchange your romantic holiday gifts.
- Holiday movie night- who doesn’t love “A Charlie Brown Christmas.” “A Christmas Story”? “Elf”? Spend the nite watching holiday movies, indulging in delicious holiday treats, drinking spiked cider or cocoa. Make it family friendly bake holiday cookies or make a gingerbread house with the kiddos.
- Couples Holiday Dinner- family style or potluck, time with the crew is a fun group date. Make it a white elephant dinner party where each couple brings a quirky gift to trade. Have a Hot chocolate bar or decorate ornaments and cookies.
These are just a few suggestions, make them your own. Send us some pics or leave a comment and tell us how you celebrated love during the 2017 holiday season. Enjoy!